Life hacks are simple, common sense, low budget tips and tricks to make your life a grade simpler than before. It can be anything from organizing space, preserving products or adding life to things.
So check out these quirky life hacks and make your life simpler-
- So you are almost finished with your jar of nutella but can’t let it go? Put a scoop of ice cream in it and enjoy before you say a final goodbye to the jar.
- Color the similar looking keys with different nail paints to recognize them instantly.
- Use tin or can openers to open blister packs and avoid cutting your hands.
- Use a hair straightener to iron collars of the shirts.
- In a drawer, always stack the clothes vertically so you can see them all.
- Use a hair clutcher to hold the roll of long cables and wires.
- Rub toothpaste on dirty and hazy looking car headlights and get make them look shiny.
- While having your drink from a can, put your straw through the can opener provided to prevent the straw from popping out again and again.
- While warming your food in the microwave, leave a circular space in the middle. This will ensure that the food heats up more evenly.
- Use your old cassette cases as mobile holders. Open the holders and turn them around, use the space for cassette to hold your mobile.
- Chew gum while you cut onions so you do not have to be teary-eyed.
- To clean the shower heads, put some vinegar in a polythene bag and tie it around overnight. Wipe off gently in the morning to get a clean and shiny shower head.
Get many more quirky life hacks like these on the internet.